11 November 2022
Dear Valued guest,
We are almost at the end of the year and we are most pleased that you have consistently journeyed with us. As we gear up for the upcoming festive season, we wish to alert you that the normal uShaka Marine World operations will slightly change.
We wish to bring to your attention that the Group Bookings office will close on Friday, 9 December 2022 and open again in the New Year on Monday, 9 January 2023. During this time group bookings will be through the ticketing office which does not take any advance bookings.
We look forward to seeing you soon for your unlimited fun experience at uShaka Marine World and, remember to keep checking back for updates.
- No group bookings are allowed during Peak Season. (including school holidays, long weekends and uShaka events)
- Tickets are not to be sold anywhere on the beach promenade and/or parking lots (car parks) of hotels, restaurants, shopping centres, malls, schools, homes etc as this is illegal
- Clients are to sell within their respected office areas as communicated and agreed upon with uShaka Marine World Sales and Marketing Projects Manager and as stipulated in the Agreement
- Clients are to receive written approval from uShaka Marine World for the use of their logo, artwork, photos and/or any other marketing material or content
- uShaka Marine World will not extend validity periods on already printed or expired tickets
- No refunds will be made for unsold tickets
- uShaka Marine World shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or theft of tickets
- No tickets will be printed unless payment has been made and has cleared in the uShaka Marine World account
- All payments are to be made at least 48 working hours before collection
- All new clients are required to provide a formal proposal for the reselling and/or packaging of uShaka discounted tickets.